Location: London, UK
Job type: Part time
Netomnia is a small team of experts on a mission to bring a reliable, high-speed fibre network straight to your door. Founded in 2019, we’re investing in building a new FTTP Internet infrastructure throughout the UK. Guided by the principles of flawless customer support, fair contracts, and affordable pricing, Netomnia is dedicated to bringing forgotten areas into the UK’s digital revolution.
Every member of our team is empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and rewarded with endless opportunities to develop.
We’re looking for an Installation Manager who is able to lead by example. You’ll be someone who is able to champoin customer experience, and compliance to ensure that our partner’s customers are onboarded to the network. Managing the contractors to connect homes to Netomnia’s network in an efficient and premium way.
On a day to day basis, you will shape, and manage delivery of the netomnia installations. Ensuring that customers expectations are met, and the service is delivered in prompt and proffessional fashion. Working with Netomnia contractors to guide and shape the delivery of the installation experience. You will also be responsible for administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the Operations department.
This is a role with great potential for growth as we expect you to take charge of organising people, information, and resources to enable the team to work effectively, suggesting and leading change where required.
- Managing all customer installations on behalf of our partners, across the Netomnia network
- Working closely with our Regional Build Managers to ensure Right First Time KPI’s are adhered to
- Managing contractor relationship, to ensure installation specification and quality measures are adhered to
- Championing Health and Safety across all build tasks and activities
- Managing installation capacity and installation times to meet our partner’s requirements and targets
- Managing material consumptions and stock levels required for installs
- Experience and understanding of fibre optic networks
- Working knowledge of PIA, CDM, and NRSWA is essential
- Experience working in the B2B sector would be a bonus
- High level of computer literacy, quick to learn new applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Ability to work autonomously, a desire to learn and grow
- Proactive with ability to anticipate, communicate and resolve issues with minimal guidance
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, a focus on teamwork and customer service
- A drive for excellence and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work with the flexibility required as a team member in a start-up
- Holiday allowance – 22 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus – discretionary, based on performance
- Equity – based on experience and impact